Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am selling a bunch of Heroscape HERE, and I had a quick question. I was planning on shipping them out in small flat rate boxes, but these boxes are smaller than I remembered, and just a little too small for some of the bigger figs. Anybody have a good source for boxes just a little larger to ship these out? My hope is somebody swoops in and buys them all, but if not i need 20 or so boxes to send them out.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indirect, but do you know anyone with kids who orders from Diapers.com and its affiliate sites? They ship orders in pretty large boxes, perfect for this sort of thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I sold figures (mostly DnD, a few Heroscape) I used to just buy the size box I needed and pass the cost on to the buyer, with their permission of course. Before you put the item up for sale you should find a box that fits and figure out how much that will add to the shipping costs. Just look up the box prices at the store and then contact your buyer to see if they agree before you pull the trigger.

When you approach it from that angle (that it is a buyer burden, not a seller burden) it becomes easy...any self-respecting shipping place will have boxes that can fit anything you can imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.