Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I read the other threads, and am confused about the Trickster...

I get that you can't use it as a chapter card. But can you use it as an asterisk card? Or would that be changing the points (due to the asterisk being the points for those cards). What about the friend cards? Can it be one of those?

Or is it only useful in getting the criteria for the chapter cards so you score the higher points?

I guess I am confused by the Name only, but not attributes. What attributes can't it get? And are things like friendship symbols considered attributes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that other cards can see it as a specific card, but it isn't that card (so it doesn't score beyond the score marked on the card and it doesn't get new special text). It should be useful when you need to get majorities, card sets, friends and asterix cards. It might serve three of those purposes simultaneously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was exactly what I was looking for . Thank you very much.

Now I can get to hopefully playing this alot more. I am loving it so far...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.