aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Punching this and adding to my base game now, looks amazing and cant wait to play.

Hey are the keeper action cards added to the existing bunch or do they replace them? I noticed some doubles and not yet sure why i would need copies.

Thx in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen McTeague
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's because in Call of the Wild Scenarios, the Keeper Actions cards aren't revealed until the first time the Keeper uses them. So hide that Command Minion! You don't want the Investigators knowing how you can move monsters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
I'm pretty sure Command Minion is the only double. Even Evil Presence doesn't show up.

e: Oh, right, there's a second Brass Key as well, but that's because A Matter of Trust calls for two copies of Brass Key to be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mawson
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iammars wrote:
It's because in Call of the Wild Scenarios, the Keeper Actions cards aren't revealed until the first time the Keeper uses them. So hide that Command Minion! You don't want the Investigators knowing how you can move monsters!

So is the new set of action cards, and keeping them initially hidden, transferable to MoM and FA? Or is this method and set of cards exclusively for use with CotW? The rulebook seems a little vague on this....unless I am missing something right in front of me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CotW doesn't contain all the original cards, so just stick with the double sided ones for non-CotW scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.