David Wright
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just moved back to WA after 11 years in SoCal, and looking to find some gaming !

My all-time favorite game is World in Flames; took me years to find a group playing WiF in San Diego, and hoping to do better after this move.

But I'll play almost anything, though with a preference for big "serious" games that run over weeks/months/etc. I have a large basement with plenty of room to leave something set up, and am also willing to drive anywhere in the Puget Sound region for the right game.

Love most of the old SPI/AH classics, but also newer stuff, block games, euro games, in fact almost anything. Haven't played RPGs in 20 years, but would jump back into that with the right group.

I have seen various Euro/casual gaming groups here on the Eastside and will be reaching to some of them, but if you are part of one of those feel free to reach out to me if you haven't heard from me already.

About me - in my 40s, tech industry but lots of non-geek interests as well.

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also post your request in the WIF mailing list on Yahoo. And in BGG's wargame forum, and in its WIF forum. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a shop in Redmond, Games & Gizmos, that has board game nights and sells a lot of board games, as well as stuff like Warhammer and RPGs. I've not been to any of their evenings since they moved, but I've bought stuff there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.