Subject: Average Scores? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cuppa Jack
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
What is the range for average scores in a 2-player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
verive wrote:
What is the range for average scores in a 2-player game?

I haven't played enough two player games recently enough to give a good idea of an average for two player games (4 two player games spread over the last year is a bit hard to remember at that detail), but our three player games have generally had winning scores in the 60 - 80 range. One game, a teaching game with a run-away winner exceeded 100 VPs, but that was an obvious anomaly. That all said and caveats made, my foggily unreliable memory sense suggests that we had two player winning scores in the 50-75 range, but I wouldn't count on that much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Madsen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played about a dozen games now on SpielByWeb and in person. Scores in the 60-80 range sound very high. The winning score for games I've participated in has typically been in the 30s (more players) or 40s (fewer players).

I can't fathom how someone would get to 100 in this game unless the other players were trying to let it happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.