Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
(Alan, Debbie, Andrew, Mark)

With the waiting list to play Silberzwerg still in the order of five weeks, I was lumped in with the other have-nots and eventually joined in with Alan's suggestion of Aladdin's Dragons. This was a first time for everyone but me, though Alan had played Keydom before.

I don't remember details of the game, but I remember rarely bothering with the city in the middle of the board and mostly just ferrying treasures straight from the caves to the palace. I think all of us made critical errors during the game; fortunately mine didn't cost me too much, and one round I picked up three of the four artifacts on offer. Andrew came in for a close second, and Alan - despite his lack of luck in resolving ties (start camel was always to his left when it mattered) - was a close third. Only Mark seemed to struggle with getting artifacts, but picked up towards the end.

Final scores:
Debbie 8
Andrew 7
Alan 6
Mark 3

My rating: This one gets a 7 - I enjoy playing it and frequently suggest it myself. In my opinion, slightly more fun to play than Keydom, but it's hard to compare them since they are really quite different games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.