Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Soule
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I can't seem to find one online, could somebody post a parts manifest for Citadels, the edition that includes "The Dark City" expansion. I know there are 24 expansion cards (you can find that info with a close rules reading). I also have the original 8 char cards and 66 of the district cards. I'm just checking because I've had an issue with another game where I bought this one. Thanks!

Bob
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure someone can help you, but if you haven't received an answer in a couple of days, GeekMail me and I'll type up a list for you. I'm just away from my game box right now as I'm with my parents, but I go back to my dorm on Friday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuuli Mustasydän
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the base game and the expansion separately, but I think the cards should be the same. Expansion cards are marked with the star, there are 10 expansion characters and 14 expansion purple buildings.

Blue Cards:
2x Cathedral
3x Church
3x Monastery
3x Temple

Green Cards:
2x Town Hall
4x Market
3x Trading Post
5x Tavern
3x Harbor
3x Docks

Red Cards:
2x Fortress
3x Prison
3x Watchtower
3x Battlefield

Yellow Cards:
4x Castle
5x Manor
3x Palace

Purple Cards (one each unless otherwise noted):
Observatory
School of Magic
Dragon Gate
2x Keep
Great Wall
Laboratory
Haunted City
Graveyard
University
Smithy
Library
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.