Subject: a problem with the joust field and phase 5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Omry Friedman
Israel
Qiryat Tivon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I figured there's one little problem here.
The joust field allows me to get a favor during phase 3, which is before the activation of the buildings which are after the bridge.
Using this favor, I may take pick the building favor to get the lawer and build a new residential. So what happens in this case? can I replace a building with a worker on it? will it cause the worker to lose his action there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is specified in the rules or the FAQ, but if there is a worker on the building you want to replace, you set the residence aside until the worker has taken his action, and then you replace the building. So you cannot make a worker lose a valid action in this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho Facello
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To expand on that, that also applies to using the lawyer building. If you want to replace one of your own buildings that's after the lawyer, and that building is occupied, the residence waits "on the side" until that building is activated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omry Friedman
Israel
Qiryat Tivon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, thanks! I looked through other parts of the rulebook but now I found it under the 'lawyer' description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.