Peter Bogdasarian
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it last night, very nice looking package.

1. Can a wing be slagged? (seems like answer would be no since the wings come completely off when they take heavy damage)

2. When an ion battery ionizes its target, does it also deal damage? (I guessed no as ionization is already pretty powerful)

3. When a carrier scores ** on a defense die, is this evaded with one evasive action card or two? (I'm guessing two since they are applied individually?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wood
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Gunship: First Strike! A hit on Kickstarter and soon available as a PreOrder!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Peter

1. It is not in the Rules but we use a house rule that you MAY play Slagged on the spot where the Wing USED to be in order to keep a Player from replacing it during a game. These 3 Hits do not count toward the 12 needed to destroy a Gunship. When I address this in the FAQ I will declare it an "optional" rule.

2. No, having no Defense Cannons, Shields or attack on the next turn is punishment enough! But a good question.

3. You are correct, all of the Hits scored by the dice are applied individually and one EA card must be used per Hit.

Thanks!

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bogdasarian
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.