Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just set up the Hail Mary full of grace scenario where the allies have one engineer already emplaced acting as a ferry.

I am now unsure whether the german player can attack this unit or not. If I understand it correctly sea lines prohibit attacks, so does this mean it can't be attacked by normal units? What about artillery? And if artillery creates an DG result, does the unit need to retreat from the full river hex, since DGed engineers can't act as ferries? And in that case, can I choose on which side of the river it retreats to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kalucza
Sweden
Umea
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and another thing. Does this engineering unit count as an adjacent unit for trying to blow up the rr bridge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Galandiuk
United States
Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the Germans can attack the engineer.

If the engineer is DG due to artillery fire, I think the engineer just remains in the hex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Galandiuk
United States
Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, an adjacent engineer counts at an adjacent unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Hobden
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silverscythe wrote:
And if artillery creates an DG result, does the unit need to retreat from the full river hex, since DGed engineers can't act as ferries?

Very good question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.