Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the standard online games stores are out of the anniversary edition. Marketplace has one for $135. Is this available anywhere else? How high can it go? Anyone care to guess how high this edition will climb?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate
United States
Essex Junction
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think it will stagnate around 150$ for a while. I think most people won't pay more than that for a boardgame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Whew - so glad that I grabbed this one from CoolStuffInc a couple months ago for their Black Friday sale! Only about $80 after the 10% Black Friday discount. Not as good as the $50-60 people were paying when it first came out, but better than having to pay above retail!

It looks like there's a copy on E-Bay right now with the starting bid $99.95 and only a day and a half left in the auction. It'll be interesting to see how high it goes.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just noticed another listing on E-Bay. $119.99 with free shipping, not an auction. Looks like they just have one left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Copple
United States
Northfield
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going for $150 in the geek marketplace. Amazon has it listed at $249.99. No idea if people are actually spending that much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You can still occasionally see copies available for right around $100 on E-Bay, so I have no idea why anyone would want to spend $150 or $250.

One auction just ended yesterday for $95 (not sure what shipping costs were)

And there was another in mid-June for $97.77 + $10 shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy for around 130 last month, because I just had to have it.

It was 60-70 euros when it was available at Essen in 2011 and I am now paying 100 euro. To me this game will be worth that. I'd rather pay 100 euro, then to not own it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be hovering in the BGG marketplace around $165 USD. Has anyone actually paid this or is that where they've stalled out but nobody is buying anymore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
moldndecay wrote:
Going for $150 in the geek marketplace. Amazon has it listed at $249.99. No idea if people are actually spending that much.

Monkeyman wrote:
Seems to be hovering in the BGG marketplace around $165 USD. Has anyone actually paid this or is that where they've stalled out but nobody is buying anymore?

You all do know about spielboy.com, yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
moldndecay wrote:

Monkeyman wrote:

You all do know about spielboy.com, yes?

Nope, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use spielboy.com to see the amount games actually were sold for, on a nice time and amount chart. Very handy for getting a good sense of the value of things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.