Popular Tags: [View All]
Hy Ther
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
1.in explore action
"the hex can be placed only to the spot that you explored"
Is that mean I have to claim the spot that I want to explore and can't change it after I turn over the hex?

2.in infulence action
move your infulence disc "to a hex that does not contain an influence disc or an emeny ship"
Can I move my influence this to a hex that contains a ship of my diplomatic relations country?
If I can do so, is that a breaking relations from him?(He put a ship in the hex has my influence disc)

3.the "Artifact Key"
"You must immediately take 5 Resources for each Artifact on your hexes."
Also what is "your hexes", the hexes have my infulence discs or the ones have my ships is also my hexes.
"in groups of five" means if I got 5 Artifacts, I can add 15 Money, 5 Science and 5 Materials. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
le_cav wrote:
1.in explore action
"the hex can be placed only to the spot that you explored"
Is that mean I have to claim the spot that I want to explore and can't change it after I turn over the hex?

Yes, especially that you have to use right pile.
Quote:
2.in infulence action
move your infulence disc "to a hex that does not contain an influence disc or an emeny ship"
Can I move my influence this to a hex that contains a ship of my diplomatic relations country?
If I can do so, is that a breaking relations from him?(He put a ship in the hex has my influence disc)

He's still your enemy, so no.
Quote:
3.the "Artifact Key"
"You must immediately take 5 Resources for each Artifact on your hexes."
Also what is "your hexes", the hexes have my infulence discs or the ones have my ships is also my hexes.
"in groups of five" means if I got 5 Artifacts, I can add 15 Money, 5 Science and 5 Materials. Right?

Only your discs. Any combination of all types, just keep the sum equal to number of artifacts * 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
le_cav wrote:

Yes

le_cav wrote:

No. It helps when you realize that you don't have an alliance with them, as much as open trade between the two countries (which is represented by the cube exchange). Alliances are only in the expansion.

le_cav wrote:

Only hexes with Influence

le_cav wrote:

Right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hy Ther
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
4.If there's only one weak ship invades my hex, I can still control and produce from that hex by continuous shipping cubes into that hex. Even I can't or don't want to destroy that enemy's ship.
Because one ship can only destroy one of my cubes per turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
le_cav wrote:
4.If there's only one weak ship invades my hex, I can still control and produce from that hex by continuous shipping cubes into that hex. Even I can't or don't want to destroy that enemy's ship.
Because one ship can only destroy one of my cubes per turn.

Unless that ship has neutron bombs. If so kiss your system goodbye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rathburn
United States
Roseville
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
...or multiple cannons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
or better cannon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.