M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I very recently acquired this game. I do not own either of the other two Star Trek Deck Building Games. To be perfectly frank, I was amazed by the vast quantity of mistakes in grammar on the cards.

So, I’d like to officially volunteer to proofread any cards to be published in the future – free of charge. Anyone from the publisher who wishes to take advantage of my services can reach out to me through Geek Mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
You know I do not understand why more publishers do not use the fan community to do stuff like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not understand why publishers skimp on proof reading and editing, it's ridiculous, the amount of errata and FAQ's needed for some games.

If they are paying for these services then they shouldn't use the same people again, harsh maybe, but we all deserve the best product possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They skim because people continue to buy the games regardless...sadly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.