Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Which faction is your favorite in Saga? (original four)
Anglo-Danish
Norman
Viking
Welsh
      37 answers
Poll created by RayGuns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Pow
United States
Catonsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
How about now?
badge
Looking for my next game
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, Vikings were in last before I voted. They're fantastic, who doesn't like Vikings?

A shame this is only the original four though, many of the new factions are very characterful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Hurtt
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmoridin wrote:
Man, Vikings were in last before I voted. They're fantastic, who doesn't like Vikings?

A shame this is only the original four though, many of the new factions are very characterful.

It is not a matter of not liking them, just not liking them the best.

The light weight of the Welsh presents a challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmoridin wrote:

For those polls, see the expansion links above within the "Information" section, or by going here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/138210/saga-...
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/138211/saga-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i don't actually play the game but am trying to get in a position wheer i can ifn i ever get round to collecting it will probably be welsh so that is what i voted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Stampley
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little surprised by the popularity of the Anglo-Danes, they lack some of the bells and whistles of the other factions. They are a pretty straight forward axe-to-face faction, not that there is anything wrong with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Hurtt
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stampdog316 wrote:
I'm a little surprised by the popularity of the Anglo-Danes, they lack some of the bells and whistles of the other factions. They are a pretty straight forward axe-to-face faction, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Unforgiving -> Trapped -> Exhaustion is a pretty powerful combination, if you can pull it off. Unforgiving itself is pretty tough. The fan-made English HYW battle board has Unforgiving and I used it over the course of two turns and three melees to destroy a unit of French Knights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveB
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted Viking cos they're great fun to play. However, the Anglo Danes usually win v my Vikings; just; but they do seem to have a slight edge. Anyone else find the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.