Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I look at Browse/RecentAdditions and Browse/GamesForums/Recent, shouldn't I see some overlap? All of the former are "articles", and all of the latter are "threads". What gives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No answers.

BUMP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
'Recent' in the Game Forums option refers to recently added threads. I think you'll find that Active should overlap more with RecentAdditions.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's showing all threads. Let me check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
'Recent' in the Game Forums option refers to recently added threads. I think you'll find that Active should overlap more with RecentAdditions.

-MMM

This is correct.

Recent additions has a line entry for every single article, while the game forum browser consolidates it. But if you search by 'active', then you should get what you are wanting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I brought up the two side by side. I could see the same post in some cases, one had /article/... and one had /thread/...

Also, there were cases where there was an entry in the Game Forum that was not in the All one.

And actually, I didn't want Active. I want to see posts as they occur, not as they are replied to. Or are you saying that if someone replies to a post I made that it won't show up as a Recent post, only as my original post made Active?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.