Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Date: January 1st/2nd, 2006

Game: Patience

Players: Valdir (myself)

New Year's Day, after a big party at a friend's house, nothing too important to do, I get out the Sticheln deck to play around with it. I want to play something but there's no one available to play, so I think of using the deck for some solo game. First I think that I really don't know any Solitaire game but then I remember that some years ago I playtested a new deck of cards that came with rules for various games, including a Klondike variant.

I unearthed the rules from my pile of game rules and started playing around with it to make it work with my Sticheln deck. I played one full game on January 1st, started another one on the same day that I could not finish and tried it again the next day. I wrote the results of my poking around at the rules in an article that I uploaded to the Patience game page. In case you're interested, here is the link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/92747.

The game that I "designed" is just a way to waste time, there are not too many hard decisions involved. Anyone can complete the task in probably 30 minutes after understanding the rules. As far as I can see there is no possibility of "getting stuck", so you always "win" if you persevere.

Anyway, it was an agreeable way to pass some time but I don't think I'll be devoting too much time to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.