Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
E.g. in scenario 5, side A starts with no leaders on the map (which seems rough!) and has a 1-point leader who appears as a reinforcement on turn 2.

On the first turn "Receive Command Points" phase, do they get 0 + the random amount (1-3) of CP, or 1 + the random amount (1-3) of CP? I.e. is the benefit of reinforcement leaders there from the start?

Supposing not, what about turn 2? Is the leader considered there in the "Receive Command Points" phase or only later in the "Place Leaders" phase (which happens after "Receive Command Points")?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zero, plus the random amount. The get the additional 1 CP when Freddy shows up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
mpnagel wrote:
Zero, plus the random amount. The get the additional 1 CP when Freddy shows up.

Thanks! So now I know not to apply his leader command point in turn 1.

About turn 2: Can you confirm that you mean that his command point is indeed applied in turn 2 (not delayed until turn 3), even though "Place Leaders" occurs later in the turn than "Receive Command Points"? I.e. he is considered to have "shown up" at the start of turn 2, even though he doesn't really "show up" on the map at all until after I determine my command points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
In case anyone reads this, Mike has clarified here that you don't get a reinforcement leader's CPs until the turn after they enter the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.