Mike Marshall
United States
Sudlersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a subscription to Games International--the Ultimate Deal--which supposedly gives me access to the original 16 issues (which it does) and any 10 new or current issues (which it does not). I only get prompted to purchase these current issues when I browse to them. Please advise...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I've got an online subscription and have had no problems.

When I was logged-in to BGG, I went to "browse single issues" then hit the "buy me" button associated with the specific issue. The next page (when I scrolled down) offered me the option to use paypal or to "redeem subscription credit" (a big green rectangle). I chose that "redeem" link and the "purchase" was confirmed and the PDF was moved to my library. Does this not happen for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
If you click on Buy Now, it will give you the option of redeeming a credit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Marshall
United States
Sudlersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...That works. I don't know if that choice wasn't there before, or if I didn't notice it. Thanks for your help...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.