Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Gerbracht
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to take a look at them before purchasing.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Vogel
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The entire game is in English, so that's not an issue. For that matter, the game is almost entirely rules, too, so there really isn't any way to post those without effectively giving away the game. The best suggestion I can make is to read the reviews here on the Geek and check out the publisher's site. That's what I did before choosing to buy the game. I haven't played it as much as I'd have liked to, but I think it's quite a good board game/RPG hybrid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Gerbracht
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hvogel wrote:
The entire game is in English, so that's not an issue.

Thanks for the reply. The reason for asking for English rules was that there are German translations posted on the publisher's site. I was just wondering if there was an electronic version of the english rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Siadek
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't have any plans to sell the German version in the near future so we weren't worried about giving away the store. We continue to sell the English version quite well so we won't be giving those rules away any time soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Shipp
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff,

Perhaps a PDF with a sample page or two of the rules would give curious potential customers a glimpse at layout, art, and rules style that might help them make a decision. Amazon does this sort of thing with books, showing the table of contents and a few sample pages. Just a thought.

Randy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.