Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well after a good number of months I've finally got Die Macher in my hands, sent over to England from Germany, factory sealed for 45 euros (around £32). Sent on 3oth December, here today (5th January).
Could life get any better?!
I paused for a moment before tearing off the shrinkwrap (immediately wiping off around £20 value from the game!) and intend to enjoy it immensely when I can get the people who are interested together for a festival of political gaming goodness.
I thought I should share this joy with you so you can all delight in my overwhelming happiness....Although it does mean I need a new "Holy Grail" of gaming to hunt down!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(The Artist formerly known as) Arnest R
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and carry on...
mbmbmbmbmb
Full Métal Planète
Roads and Boats !
Dune !

devil devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Collingham
United Kingdom
Durham
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where from? Where from? Where from?

thanks!
Russell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
After having filled in the "lost" Die Macher space on my shelf, I recently managed to fill in the Stephenson's Rocket, Traumfabrik, Tyccoon, and Santa Fe Rails holes in my collection.

They're all fairly hard to get (or at least they're all out of print, so they should be more rare). If you have any interest in those, I guarantee they'll make a good hunt.

Wallenstein is also another. Even though I know the new version, Shogun, is coming out; there's nothing like the original. Same goes for Stephenson's Rocket, and ESPECIALLY Traumfabrik (I'm not sure I could have dealt with the caracatures) for that matter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where from?
From German ebay of course!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Maple Ridge
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I paused for a moment before tearing off the shrinkwrap (immediately wiping off around £20 value from the game!)

You FOOL!!! What were you THINKING???

cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zopper Alf
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of holy grails - it looks like i get my Fury of Dracula on saturday (GW, with lead minis). Keep the fingers crossed

Next rare game to get.. i don't know yet - perhaps Hannibal:RvC (but the money..) cry

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only I'd known it was that rare/expensive... I saw a shrinked copy at the latest Essen for €25, but thought I had bought too many games already so didn't pick it up. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.