Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for people to meet weekly (or even more frequently) in or around winston salem, NC to play published games (any kind; I favor german-style and abstracts), to play-test unpublished games of my own design (which are mostly perfect information, chanceless, brain-burning abstracts), and to revel in general in the hobby. I'll do all the organizing, and if you help test a design that reaches publication, you'll be heartily acknowledged in the design credits. This is an open invitation without an expiration date.

thanks,
Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Z
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hi. I have a game group in the Raleigh, NC area which you are welcome to join. http://boardgames.meetup.com/302. We have a number of people in the group who are fans of German/abstract strategy games, including myself and my fiancee. We get together very often. Just the other night we had a lady make the 100 mile trek from Winston Salem to join us. If we knew that you were coming, we could arrange something to start early in the afternoon, so that you'd have many hours of gameplay to compensate for the long commute. --Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren P
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm from Winston. Moved their recently. Private Message me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Winston, too, for two months. Primary interest is wargaming though. Open to new things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren P
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just wanted to mention to all interested that we've successfully gotten a humble gaming group together down here. We'd always love to have more attending, so private message me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.