Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bennett
United States
Grinnell
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Color me satisfied. I had a problem with the board in a Rio Grande game. I emailed them about it, got an almost instant reply, and 6 days later (with holiday thrown in there), have a new board.

Their games are good. Their service is good. Hard to go wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. When my copies of Torres and Samurai arrived with slightly damaged boards, Jay Tummelson at RGG immediately sent me new boards for free via Priority Mail. They really stand behind their products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. I bought a copy of Samurai with the boards delaminating at the puzzle-like connections. RGG sent a complete new board free via priority.

Twice I had a problem with Z-Man Games. I took a picture in each case and emailed it. Primordial Soup has a piece printed/drilled on the wrong side (a problem because they are numbered and need to be face up), and with Santiago I had an irrigation pipe that was splintered. Those came right away in the mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Aparicio
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like me. My copy of Torres had the board damaged too and I was a little disappointed. A friend of mine told me to send a mail to Rio Grande explaining my problem. I didn't expect to receive even an answer, but Jay apologized in a day and asked for my full address to send me a new board.

A few days ago we made our first Torres session (with some doubts asked in Torres forums) with my brnad new and completely perfect board !!!

Thanks Jay and all the other staff from Rio Grande Games !!

PD: I'm from Barcelona (Spain), so their care for the customers, wherever they are as great !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
People are constantly posting stuff like this about Jay and Rio Grande and for good reason. I wish every company had such good service. I got a game for X-mas missing a pawn and he mailed one out to me immediately.
Thanks Jay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus the Bull
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet another kudos to Jay at RGG from me. I bought Tamsk just before Christmas at my FLGS. One of the player's sand timers was only half full when compared to the others. I sent an email to RGG, had a response in just 10 minutes! The next day was Christmas Eve yet Jay sent me another email that the replacement was on it's way and I had the replacement by Dec. 31!

Now that's Customer Service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AngusBull wrote:
One of the player's sand timers was only half full when compared to the others.

I had the exact same issue, the same week in fact. And likewise, I had a replacement in just a couple of days.

They've brought so many wonderful titles to this side of the pond, and their service is just top notch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Ginn
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a copy of Wyatt Earp as a gift and it was missing half the cards. I emailed RGG on Monday, had a response from Jay that evening and received the cards today in the mail. We played it tonight. Thanks Jay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.