Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a resident of Canada's southern province (USA) I am unable to find affordable crokinole discs, and have been forced to play with wooden craft buttons. I will ship out a new copy of battleball to whomever can send me a decent set of crokinole discs. If you squint, you can pretend that the miniatures are wearing hockey skates.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p=32776&cat=1,25...

These might work. They sell Crokinole boards but they are sold out at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Williams
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you get no trade offers, you can always go to www.crokinole.com and order disks. They have the prices listed in US dollars as well as Canadian dollars. I ordered new disks from them with no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently using some wooden craft buttons, but they are slightly smaller than official size and tend to flip over in the heat of competition.

I also discovered that the cheapest I can send battleball to Canada is in the neighborhood of $14.50 via UPS. I was told by my helpful postal representative that sending the package via parcel post could take up to 10 weeks "if they send it on the boat." I didn't realize we had a canal system from Utah to Saskatchewan. Anyway, BB costs to much to ship to the great white north to be worth it, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.