Popular Tags: rss [+] [View All]
Jeff Canar
United States
Des Plaines
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently,

My BGG marketplace RSS feed seems to be stuck/backdated to 11/07/05 and 11/08/05. I use Firefox with the Sage RSS plugin. It seemed to be working a few weeks back, and I was regularly getting updates in my geekmail about new listings that matched what was showing up in my RSS feed. Now it's stuck back two months. Any thoughts if it's on my end or BGG? I checked my sage plugin extension configuration and it looks normal.

thx in advance,
jeff

-edit-

Also, I just added the New Article RSS feed and that one is only giving me articles dated back to May 2nd throught the 4th of 2005. This is the first time I've tried this RSS feed just to see if it works for me, and this one obviously isn't either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed my BGG Games for Sale RSS feed stopped updating. I use Thunderbird's RSS interface (part of the e-mail client).

I deleted the feed and re-added it from the RSS menu (linked from the bottom of most every BGG page). I tried to check for recent games for sale tonite but the menu system is on the fritz (menu links below the top bar are dead and the Bazaar entry doesn't go anywhere if clicked on).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
I will check it out as always.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.