Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So in a two player game ( the overlord and one player... ) there are two adventurers, as the single player is supposed to have two adventurers. The overlord would use the monster cards for a two player game.
In a three player game...there are still two adventurers, but the overlord is supposed to use the monster cards for a three player game.
I haven't actually cracked opne the cards yet to have a look at them. I have been too busy formatting the box to hold the plastic tack box and all the figures, etc. Am I missing something? Why should the cards be different for the amount of players in a 2 or 3 player game when the amount of adventurers is the same?
I know I am looking over something obvious.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Forsythe
United States
Strafford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
The cards are identical for 2 and three players. I guess since there are four sides total for two different cards, they decided to just print a "2" and a "3" side (they needed 3,4,5, so they had to use at least 2 cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
forsytjr wrote:
The cards are identical for 2 and three players. I guess since there are four sides total for two different cards, they decided to just print a "2" and a "3" side (they needed 3,4,5, so they had to use at least 2 cards).

I'd agree with you, if the cards weren't identical for 4 and 5 players...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
woodoo03 wrote:
forsytjr wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're not. Check their respective healths.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
forsytjr wrote:

That makes sense...thanks, James.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
woodoo03 wrote:

Dammit, you're right, I mixed it up. That'll teach me never again doing statements outta memory here without crosschecking.. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
woodoo03 wrote:
Octavian wrote:
woodoo03 wrote:

Dammit, you're right, I mixed it up. That'll teach me never again doing statements outta memory here without crosschecking.. blush

No worries, The Dude. We've all been guilty of that at one point or another. Myself more than most, I'd wager

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.