Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fiend
United States
Avon Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really excited to see that they transformed one of my favorite games into a Hollywood movie. So I take Miss Panda to the multi-plex, grab some snacks and settle in to maybe finally discover the mystery of WHAT is being transported from city to city in the game. Miss Panda was excited because Felicity Huffman from her favorite show (Desperate Housewives) is headling in TRANSAMERICA the movie. In HELLRAIL damned souls are being transported to the 9 gates of hell, all the EMPIRE BUILDER games have goods of Bauxite/Hops/Sheep/etc that's being transported but WHAT is it that's being transported in TRANSAMERICA?
Well, fellow Geeksters, you're not going to like the answer because it seems that they're transporting Trans-gendered people in the aptly named TRANSAMERICA!!!!! Finally that San Francisco - St. Louis - Chicago - New Orleans - New York connection makes sense in the game. It seems there's a huge Trans-gendered party happening across the nation and we weren't invited. soblue
This is some mixed up crazy stuff as it seems women who are playing men are pretending to be women again! You had to pay close attention or it didn't make a lot of sense. I really didn't mind all this confusion but as Miss Panda pointed out we didn't see ONE *bleep*ing TRAIN in the whole *bleep*ing movie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.