Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait to get my hands on these guys. Anyone see them in stores yet. The last I heard was that they were slated for a Feb-March release, but I know some stores got some of the other expansions out early, so if you see some let me know where.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dyer
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got notified today that my order of the full set was put in the mail today.
I should have them in hand by the end of the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Weage
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Saw them at a WalMart yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dyer
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday while I was out of town on business.
I unwrapped them, but it will be Tuesday before I get to play with them.
Two of the sets included tokens for keeping track of certain abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Owen
United States
Lisle
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been stopping at Wal-Mart twice a week since February began just to look for these. Pathetic. But I finally snagged them last night. The local store had both Zanofor's Discovery and the rerelease of Mallidon's Prophecy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw them at our local Target tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
Mattoon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stopped by a local walmart on the 18th to pick up the new Dune DVD, took a chance and lo and behold, there they were in the toy isle.

They must have been just put out, because when they tried to ring them through, the computer had no listing of them. The poor girl had to get someone from the toy department who in turn had to call someone from the home office to get info on what to do!

Have only tried a few of them so far (The cyberclaw guys, That "first strike" warlord); but they seem pretty cool. Perhaps a review is in order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found 3 of the 4 in Target in Foster City, CA on Saturday. Looks like someone else beat me to the punch for the fourth, so I have to keep scouting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kob
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Number 9 on the Geek to own them! I feel priviliged in a geeky sort of way. Kids picked them up while I was at work. And like others have mentioned they weren't even in the computer yet when they took them to the register. What fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine on the 15th. I found a full set at my local Target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ava Jarvis
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I order mine online. You'd think I could get them easily because I don't shop in a gamer-gamer area, but this is sadly not the case. Or perhaps happily, because it means the game is doing well.

I need more elves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that only single sets are being sent to the stores at present. Just about everybody getting them reports single sets only with many not rining up at the register. This is the first time I have seen this since the master set came out. Kinda strange.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Philliphs
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I need greeks so much more than anyone else but yeah when you think about it there isn't enough elves so jandar and utgar beter think about "from all WORLDS and eras" and the mummy person shows that undead are soon going to show them selves soon(perhaps thora's revenge maybe?) and greeks rock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.