Pro Playoff: Professional Football» Forums » Rules

Subject: How can I get a copy of the rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Whaley
United States
California
flag msg tools
I inherited a copy of this game from a relative who unearthed it when they were moving. It seems complete except for the rules. From some googling I think I've managed to figure out the mechanics of game play, but there are apparently all kinds of rules for penalties, kickoffs, etc., that I'd need the rulebook to learn. The Hasbro website does not have the rules for this game on-line. Can anyone give me any suggestions about where I could get the rules? (I do see that there's a game for sale on ebay, but $20+ is more than I'm willing to spend on this, considering I already have all the parts already ...)

thanks,

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken

How about sending emails to malccornelius, alextrov or thrakkorzog. Two of those guys are offering this game for sale or trade and the other guy sent in pictures of the game. Maybe one of them would be willing to make you a copy of the rules. If you have GEEKGOLD perhaps you could offer some for a copy of the rules. If you don't have geekgold perhaps one of those guys would do you a favor and make copies of the game rules for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken Actually there are 7 people cho claim to own the game. How about a note to each of them asking for rules. One may very well comply. This site has lots of nice people on it who, if they can, would certainly send you the rules you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Whaley
United States
California
flag msg tools
fuzzyfife wrote:
Ken Actually there are 7 people cho claim to own the game. How about a note to each of them asking for rules. One may very well comply. This site has lots of nice people on it who, if they can, would certainly send you the rules you need.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that! I had little hope of getting any feedback since this title is so obscure and has no files, rating, etc. This site rocks, I'm very excited about getting my family into boardgaming.

Ken

p.s.
(Christmas brought Settlers, Carcassonne the City, and Memoir 44, based on reviews from this site, and we've been having a blast with all of them. My older son's hooked on Settlers (and he's won it 3/3 times).).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Larsen
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ken,

Have you been able to get a copy of the rules for Pro Play-Off Professional Football yet? I have a copy of this game and it is great! Probably the best of the football simulations out there without getting into strat-o-matic football, which is far superior but far more in depth and stats oriented. Send me a message if you still need it and I will help you out.

Hans Larsen CANADA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.