• [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Donate them to me where they will get a good home, you obviously are a bad game keeper angry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I can't speak to the money issue, but as far as having more games than you have time to play ... well, isn't that the definition of being a BoardGameGeek?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus the Bull
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
isn't that the definition of being a BoardGameGeek

Guilty as charged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anoni mouse
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
while I have no sure fire method for gaining more time to play. I could suggest if you are really desperate for a new game you could always give blood and/or plasma. It's for a good cause and you get money and a cookie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
. . . and you can sell the cookie too! Provided you don't pass out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
tornadog wrote:
I want more games but no money to buy them and no time to play what I have.....Help!!!!!!

As he types with his new high dollar wireless logitec keyboard and mouse. Well sir your priorities are obviously in the wrong place...arrrh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
kleet wrote:
while I have no sure fire method for gaining more time to play. I could suggest if you are really desperate for a new game you could always give blood and/or plasma. It's for a good cause and you get money and a cookie

I've thought about ways to make money too, and unfortunately, in Canada, we don't get money for donating blood!!! Cheap bastards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
MWChapel wrote:
As he types with his new high dollar wireless logitec keyboard and mouse. Well sir your priorities are obviously in the wrong place...

Well there's your problem! Real men use not only use 15 year old IBM Model M buckling spring keyboards (or their more modern PC Keyboards brethren) because they are simply the best keyboards ever made and are indestructible to boot, they also use trackballs or tablets instead of mice. 'Natch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.