Earl Schultz
South Korea
USAG Humphreys - Pyeongtaek, South Korea
US Armed Forces - Pacific
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone

First thanks to Mr Ed Kemp (EJKemp) for his gift of GG allowing me to purchase my BGG Avatar. However as some of you might know or if not I am currently in Afghanistan away from my counters/games.

So what I need is a scanned jpg or whatever it is that you use to upload to make an Avatar. The counter I would like to use is a German SMC Leader 8-0 named SGT Schultz. I would prefer one with the corners cliped and if it looks a little scuffed that is OK as well.

I don't know if you can send it direct to here or not so just in case here is my gaming email address on yahoo minus the () (earl_8minus0@yahoo.com).

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter and again a big thanks to Mr Kemp.

Later, Earl

SFC Schultz, FOB Salerno, Afghanistan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to email MultiMan and see if they can do it for you.

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/contact.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Earl Schultz
South Korea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone

OK Maybe I posted this in the wrong forum or something. Being as how I was asking for a BGG Avator I picked the General area of BGG.

Maybe the general game area would have been better.

Not really sure but it is here now in this place and hopefully with the weekend here now back in the world I can get some help.

To the two wonderful people that posted thanks and I hope that I don't have to wait till you get BV but if I still don't have one by the time you get it look me up and I will let you know.

I know that the wargame side here doesn't get as much coverage as the rest but I would have thought by now someone would have helped me out.

If not at least I know when I get home that I have the GG thanks to a friend I found on here.

Later, Earl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
Earl, check your e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Earl Schultz
South Korea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jay

Thanks, looks perfect and like the fact that he is a combat veterain. Will add a few personal touches and he will make a good contribution to my appearance on here espically after I update my status to an 06 supporter.

Just shows how close the gaming community is.

Later, Earl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Earl Schultz
South Korea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone

Mission Complete as they say. Thanks to everyone for their support in either providing me with the GG or the basic image I sort of added to it to make it more me.

Iron Cross represents my Bronze Star Medal. I am both American and Germany Airborne qualified so that was a fair match. I am now on my second deployment to Afghanistan plus a previous tour in Iraq so the Afrika mark fits as well.

Thanks, Earl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.