Subject: Need some gamers in San Diego / Pacific Beach rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Kulp
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
I live on Crown Point. And I have a karaoke machine. We can play games all day, and end with a bonfire and horrible singing.

Looking for nearby German Game players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/452738#452738

In particular:

San Diego Strategy Gamers
Info: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sdstrategygamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I dunno - the sdboardgamers already have a Martin. You might feel some backlash from the blatant "get Martin" policy (which I FULLY support), for sure. On the other hand, if you have a place to play, there might be some love for you after all...

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kulp
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
Yeah, yeah. I've been to that group. But I stopped going because I'm lazy and I want people to come here to my place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eaton-Salners
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hammiesink wrote:
Yeah, yeah. I've been to that group. But I stopped going because I'm lazy and I want people to come here to my place.

I should have looked closer at your name instead of blindly promoting my SD gaming thread! laugh

We played together the night you came to the group. I remember you weren't too keen on Primordial Soup.

You might have a hard time getting people to come over if most of the SD area gamers don't know who you are. You should try coming out again on Tuesdays or lurk on the mailing list and come to one of the weekend get-togethers. There is also a group that meets sometimes in Point Loma (which is closer to where you are I think).

Once you've met a few more people, it will be easier to get people interested in a game day hosted at your house. I'd also recommend posting to the Yahoo! Group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Salamon
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
badge
When did this overtext thing happen? Am I supposed to think of something clever to put here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready to play! I'm pretty close by in University City. I'll be right over.

I'll be hosting another saturday gaming thing soon, so keep your eyes open on the SDtrategygamers list and come on by.

mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.