flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
As promised - a use for all those extra character tokens:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/viewfile.php3?fileid=14906

Actually, you'll need 6 tokens for each character - so you may need to borrow tokens from unused character classes. Tracks how many dice you get in each color, how many rerolls, how much attrition, and how much energy you're using to get those advantages.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Green
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very smart. This looks quite useful; combined with an extra set of dice, these charts could help speed up combat considerably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I do think this can be useful if you consistantly use the same amounts of dice consistantly, I usually find myself choosing not to use certain abilities or vice versa. Thus, I end up using different amounts of dice from one battle to the next, and often one round of combat to the next (if I go more than one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Riley341 wrote:
While I do think this can be useful if you consistantly use the same amounts of dice consistantly, I usually find myself choosing not to use certain abilities or vice versa. Thus, I end up using different amounts of dice from one battle to the next, and often one round of combat to the next (if I go more than one).

Me too. However it is still useful for the first round of combat, at least. Particularly if you've already planned where you are attacking and what skills you'll be using in the first round. You can have everything set to reference during your opponent's turn.

Else, I usually use it to track everything set to max. I find it easier and faster to reduce down from the max. Or, if I consistantly use a certain subset I'll have those set to reference and then only need to consider adding the one or two card effects that I didn't use.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On a side note, does anyone else think that a Health and Energy track would be more useful in this game?

All that fiddling around with the tokens (especially to make change) just gets annoying. Plus, its harder to see how much Health and Energy you have at a glance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dexblair .
Malaysia
Desa Petaling
W.P.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

great tool. thanks, it's a good hand-out for the beginner. beginner always have the hard time to remember their dice included me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like jttm's Player Aid with health/energy track.

A couple of minor edits for the text: The Town action should mention the possibility to buy and sell items. And the Challenge action should mention the possibility to attack a creature group or enemy player(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh!
Thanks, I'll get right on it, and put up a new version later today.
robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc Tremblay
Canada
Chicoutimi
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Combat Pool Tracker: The SOLUTION
If you look at this picture, you'll see my solution at this problem.

If you wish to get the one yourselves or some of these abacuses , I have hundred of it...

or contact me at zack_mondo@hotmail.com

bye

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.