Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mori Roberts
United States
Canton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looking to meet new gamers in and around the Jackson area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Glover
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I'm not much of a boardgamer myself, being more of the rpg persuasion, but I'm interested in trying some out. I'm working with the owner of a cards/games/collectibles store in Pearl to try to get some demos of rpgs and board games set up. Would you be interested in doing something like that?

You might also try the Jackson Area Gamers yahoo group. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/jacksonareagamers/

Matthew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Jackson this week on business. Playing 2 player Citadels tonight at the Fairfield Inn. We've never played before, but it's fun.

Edit: Argh I misread, I'm in Jackson MI not MS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live out in Clinton and play games rather frequently. Perhaps we can work something out sometime. Tim Watson lives up in Madison and used to host game nights at his house, but I haven't heard anything about gaming from him since Katrina hit. You can send him geekmail to user timwatson. He used to log in fairly frequently, but looks like it has been a couple of weeks since his last login.

You can also go up to utilities at the top, hit user, and then find gamers and you can search for BGG users that are registered on the Geek and give an address (with a zip code, I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.