Lisle
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a confession to make:

I have not read the rules to this game.

Neither has my 3-year-old daughter.

Yet we played today with our own house rules and we both had a good time.

I set up the game as if it were a solo game for my daughter, Mildred, and I was only the assistant revealing the new cards from a stack of picture clue cards.

I would flip over a new card and say something like "I spy a little frog and red telephone" and Mildred would look through the picture cards in front of her to find images of those objects.

Playing this way, Mildred quickly solved all twelve puzzles in about 10-15 minutes.

Prior to trying this method, I had just put all of the picture cards and clue cards in a big pile and let Mildred go at it. I quickly found out that she needed more structure than that, and the brief solution that I outlined above worked wonderfully.

Maybe before we play next time, one of us will have read the rules....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TIFFANY SANDERS
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I was recently given this game, used, for my son, but it did not come with the rules for playing. Can someone send, fax, or email them to me, or direct me to where I can find them? Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.