Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Onstad
United States
Donald
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this is ridiculous, but I can't find it in the rules, or any faqs, or any postings. It deals with "climbing" overhangs. I know that a character can only climb up to his height. But in the rulebook and all examples it is always next to a solid wall. when you have terrain with an overhanging ledge, and a charcter with say height 5 move 6 wants to get up on the ledge above him which is height 5. Can he pull himself up, or does he need a wall to climb up? (assuming he has no special movement powers flying, etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
He could if it was four. As per the second edition rules, a figure must be greater than the height he wishes to climb and not equal to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Onstad
United States
Donald
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
He could if it was four. As per the second edition rules, a figure must be greater than the height he wishes to climb and not equal to.

So just to be clear, it doesn't matter whether it's land, or air beside, just what the height of the figure and height of the terrain is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
xofour wrote:

So just to be clear, it doesn't matter whether it's land, or air beside, just what the height of the figure and height of the terrain is?

Right.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Onstad
United States
Donald
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome, and thank you. (both) that helps a whole lot, and saves much worrying over map/scenario creation. coolness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.