Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Connolly
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Well i was browsing through a comic store in Edmonton, Alberta. And for those of you who pay attention to the sci fi scene may be familar with it. It recently had a boycot put on it by Nathan Fillion, Captain Mel from the Serenity the Movie and Firefly the TV series (who is an Edmontonian). If you haven't and are intrested you can read about it at this link.

http://www.scifiheaven.net/site/index.php/2005/08/04/nathan-...

Welll personaly I agree on the boycotting of the warp stores as I personaly and several of my friends have meet this guy Daryl, who is the owner of the chain (Warp 1, Warp 2, Warp 3 in edmonton). So i don't want to go in their and buy a game I saw that looked intresting, especialy since they have gauging prices but I was wondering if anyone knows the game I am talking about.

It was a recent space game where you could become a space pirate or trader and possibly someother things. It was in a big box, smaller than twilight imperium 3 if I remeber correctly. I was wondering if anyone new the name so i can find it elsewhere, without having to make a trip just to look at it in the store.

Thanks
A loyal browncoat and boardgammer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugglers of the Galaxy?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/10962

-Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwsparks
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
When the bullet hits the bone!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, man. That forum posting by Nate Filion is pretty darn funny. laugh

It's a shame I don't live anywhere near Edmonton...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugglers of the Galaxy is what I thought of also. I've seen it at Mission: Fun & Games before (in St. Albert). They're at www.boardgames.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Connolly
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thanks it was smugglers of the galaxy, thanks for the info boardgames.ca didn't have it online but maybe i'll find it somewhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.