Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people have mentioned that during the end game(after the helipad is placed) it is sometimes advantageous to get killed and being sent to the Town Square as a shortcut.
To avoid this, I am testing the following rule changes:

-Until the helipad is placed, all players have unlimited lives.
-After the Helipad is placed they are allowed to be placed on the Town Square once.
-The next time they are out of the game. They do not lose half of their zombie collection after this last death.
-Players that are out of the game now do the zombie movement for all players. This is to prevent the final player from stalling and moving zombies out of their path to the helipad.
-If all players are killed and fail to make it to the helipad the zombies they had when they were last killed decides the winner.

This is still a work in progress. I like this so far, but I need to test it in a few more situations.

Criticism welcome.

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United States
Jamaica Plain
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the sound of this as well. Especially the fact that the other player moves all the zombies. That would also speed things up a bit I think. I will throw in my two cents in how this works next time I play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr X
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
I like your ideas. More realistic. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.