Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am one of the staffheads at Project A-Kon in Dallas. We are one of the largest and oldest anime conventions in North America. In 2006 we are expecting between 13-15K congoers over the three day period.surprise

http://a-kon.com/

I run the Phoenix Sales (convention shirts and such), the Webcomic Programming (which will be over 24 hours of panels this year, and the Komik Market (Artist Alley)

which is why I am posting this.

In the komik market, you are allowed to sell items that you have created yourself, be it art, comics, necklaces, games, etc...

I have offered a table to BGG free, so that Aldie can support BGGcon and promote the BGG website.

And before I sell out what tables I have left, I am sending this out so that any of the game designers who want a table can reserve one. This does not include big companies, as they must be in the dealers room.

The komik market is for tiny companies, beginning companies; people who make stuff themselves.

The tables will be $40 and you can set up Friday morning and can sell stuff, run demos, etc...until Sunday afternoon if you wish.

If you know of anyone who fits this category, any of the designers on the BGG that may not see this posting, or wish more information, either pm me or send me an email at:
komikmarket2006@yahoo.com

(Project A-Kon is nonprofit, and all of its staff are volunteers.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Promotions for Game Designers at A-Kon in Dallas June 20
bumping up for eveyone to see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.