flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
mbmbmbmbmb
Session Report: Samurai
Players: Terence, Gladys

After our first game, my wife was quite intrigued and asked to play it again. This time we picked out starting hand and I was able to position quite effectively. My wife had picked up some tactics in her first game and set about collecting quite a few tokens. It was very close as we started from the northern tip of the island and slowly worked our way south closing the various settlements along the way. Usually we’d each take one token, or she’ll take one right after me and vice versa. Under such playing conditions I also took the chance to tie on certain tokens to eliminate them rather let her claim them. The game ended rather abruptly soon after we closed the capital city with the 3 tokens when the 4th token was eliminated by a tie.

Noble Peasant Religious
G 1 3 1
T 3 1 2

After we tallied the score, I was horrified to recall that I had promised to let my wife win the second game. My wife sniffed “ I don’t like this game!”. Ooops!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.