2 Posts

El Grande» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to win the game??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis van Dijk
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I've just played El Grand with two friends arrrh of mine and I have a question about how to win the game:

In the Rules there is mentioned that the one who has the most points after the third counting-round (after turn 9) wins the games. But one of us reached the last field of the scoring-line in the seventh round? Is this possible? The rules don't mention that you can also win if you reach the last field of the scoring-line....so are we doing something wrong or is it possible to reach the last field of the scoring-line so soon ?

....oh yeah: in a game with three players are unused actioncards being discarded or shuffled to be available in the next round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go all the way around the scoring track (because you scored 100 points,) just wrap around and keep going. The scoring track is simply a way to total each player's points, and you can have more than 100 points.

We discard all the cards that were turned over each round and reveal five new ones for the following round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.