Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow Geekers,

I am about to have my annual sort out of games, meaning I sell some to make way for new ones. And this means my copy of Doom will shortly be up for grabs.

I posted quite a few pictures of the game on this site when I painted the game about a year ago. The Cyberdaemon is everyone's favoutite model...take a look for yourself.

Sadly the game has only been played a couple of times - everyone wants to play other stuff. It's a bit gutting to sell the game after the effort I'd put into it but I'd rather someone else had the pleasure of owning this.

The game is complete, and the box and contents are mint.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me privately to discuss. My email address is andrew at battlepuppy dot net. I am UK based, will ship anywhere subject to buyer paying postage at cost.

Andrew
'Battlepuppy'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lee
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have my eye out for this one. I'd like to suggest that you place the BGG link for the game and images with your post for easier referrences for potential buyers. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've (hopefully!) attached a hyperlink to one of the Cyberdaemons from the painted set. This will give you an idea of the painting quality (it has quite a few recommends!).

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/61661

Plus a link to a group photo:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/66770

If anyone is interested in a private sale through the Boardgamegeek site, let me know via the email address above over the next few weeks. I'd rather sell to a geeker than on Ebay...

Battlepuppy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
Those paint jobs look very nice! Good luck selling your game.

If you do sell the game through a sale arranged on Boardgamegeek, please execute the sale through the BGG Marketplace. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.