Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
hello. i wanted to ask if is it worth buying a game of thrones even though ii'll usually play with only one more player. i know the rules says you need to play 3-5 players but i thought of doing each players control two kings. i wanted to ask what you think? will it be any fun playing it with two players?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alcator Czechia
msg tools
Nah, that won't work. Because one of the strongest elements in the game is that in order to prevent someone from winning, other players often have to ally (temporarily). Basically, the game is about "backstabbing your allies at the right time so that they cannot stab you back" :-)

==============

That being said, perhaps it would be possible to make special rules for 2 player game. Things that come to mind:
1. Winning the game requires 12 cities/strongholds under your control.
2. The King's Court track would look like this: 1st place: Raven and 2 special orders, 2nd place: 1 special order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.