Hide
3 Posts

Blue Moon» Forums » Rules

Subject: No character card on hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
camiel w
msg tools
What happens if a players doesnt have any character card on hand, and has to play a character card??

does he/she has to trade 1,2 or 3 card from the deck..?? or does the battle end???

thanks,.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If a fight is in progress, not having a character is almost always a 'retreat' (i.e. loss) unless some special card can be played.

If it is your turn to begin a new fight and you have no character cards (or suitable special cards that could somehow be played) then you are forced to discard 1, 2 or 3 cards, redraw, and now the opponent now has the opportunity to start the fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the first reply says. I was about to say "FAQ", but being the conscientious chap that I am, I just thought I'd find it, it's definitely come up before. And I couldn't. What idiot wrote that thing anyway? I predict it will be in the list the next time it's issued (whether new or I find it).

Note to any moderators. I'm the person allowed to call the FAQ maintainer an idiot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.