Paul Thomas
United States
Alma
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy belated New Year to all!

We had 54 gamers at our December ROBA event on New Year's Eve, including nine first-time visitors! All in all it was a great day, with a ton of gaming going on.

Our door prize - a copy of Dual of Ages: Worldspanner - was won by first-timer Derek Jung. Congrats!

As usual, the youth group of St. Luke's provided pop and snacks for sale during the day, and Little Caesar's pizza for sale by the slice for dinner. Every dollar we use to spend on these items goes to help them raise funds for their summer missions trip to repair homes in the Appalachian mountain region.

There were so many games played, I don't have the space to list them all. If you were there, feel free to post them here! I do know a group gave Caylus a complete shakedown, then found out later on they played it about 80% right.

Please make plans to be at our January event, which will be held on Saturday, Jan. 28, from 1-9 p.m. We hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Paul Thomas
ROBA Organizer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Childish Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!

Aside from subsequent posts, are there more details about your group hanging somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBA Organizer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Trickster!

You can visit the ROBA Yahoo Group for details on ROBA. It's at:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ROBA/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.