Subject: HeroScape with an 8-year-old rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephanie
United States
Grand Junction
Colorado
flag msg tools
At my house, we have every heroscape set in existence, and an extra master set. needless to say, that's a lot of plastic. Recently, I played a scenario with my brother AJ that we had made up. we used every piece of terrain which made for a large board. He was allowed an 800-point army, and I got a 400-pointer. His army consisted of the lava men, gorrillas, robot snipers, marrden hounds, Brunak (the red centaur-like monster with a huge sword), Charos the dragon, and Agent Carr. For my army I had Syvarris the elven archer, Shotgun Sullivan, the Deathwalker 8000, and Sgt. Drake Alexander. At the start of the battle, I quickly took hold of a bridge we had set up in the middle of the battlefield with Syvarris and Shotgun Sullivan From there I had a nice height advantage over his figures. AJ brought all his figures at me, and one by one I killed Charos, Brunak, and the rest of his army except for the lava men and 1 gorrilla. He hadn't destroyed any of mine. I moved everyone forward to the lava fields where the lava men were waiting. My Deathwalker was first to get there, but he was melted by the "lava throw" special attack. Unfortunately for AJ, soon after that I destroyed his remaining figures with Syvarris and Shotgun Sullivan. After it was over, AJ was disappointed but ok (I always end up winning when we play). He's a good sport and will challenge me again in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's very cool that you play HS with your kid brother. He probably thinks you're pretty cool too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.