Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game with 6 players. It was a blast and it worked. I would imagine it working just as well with 5 players.

However, all the players were adults with a good amount of dexterity. After all the eggs in the tray were taken, all we ended up doing is take eggs from other players when an egg had to be distributed.

This went on on another 10-15 minutes and we decided to call the game and score for egg posession as no one had dropped an egg.

I could tell that the players were getting a little tired of the game as the initial laughing and fun had gone.

Any ideas on how to 'solve' the issue of a potentially neverending game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play that when the eggs are all used it's the end of the game and the person with the most points wins. I know obvious but you get to start another game and keeps it fresh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ron lee)
United States
baton rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
It just occurs to me that, if you need more eggs, maybe real raw eggs are the solution. You can count each real egg as 3 points, and any breakage would be considered the same as a drop.

It should speed up the game, increase the tension, and solve the issue of too few eggs very easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled eggs are 3 points, raw eggs 5! Players must clean their own mess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On a more serious note, I think this is why the game stipulates, '2-4 players'. For more folk, rules changes are required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.