T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for opponents for 2 three-player games of Reef Encounter on SpielByWeb (http://www.spielbyweb.com/).

Game 1
Title: No Puns Here
Password: bgg

Game 2
Title: No Joke
Password: bgg2

Also, I've never played Wallenstein before, but would like to try it out on SpielByWeb. I'm interested in finding a couple of other people who've never played it before (or have only played it once or twice), to play a game of it with me. If one "expert" at the game would also be willing to play with us, and help us along, that would be great. I see that it's a 3-5 player game, and I'm not sure how many people it works best with, but if I could find a couple other newbies, and one pro, that would be ideal. If this idea appeals to you, please sign up for:

Wallenstein Game
Title: BGG Learning Game
Password: dirkhenn

P.S. I don't need my games to move at warp speed, but I would like it if players could check SpielByWeb at least once per day.

P.P.S. If anyone wants to play a three-player game of Euphrat & Tigris on the BGG interface with open scores, please join the following game:
Title: Tigris
Password: Euphrat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in on Wallenstein and Tigris. I've played Wallenstein f2f, but not yet on SpielbyWeb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agnespoodle wrote:
I'm in on Wallenstein and Tigris. I've played Wallenstein f2f, but not yet on SpielbyWeb.

Hi Greg,
Thanks for joining my Wallenstein and E&T games. Sorry I can't help you out with planning your trip to France. I've been there once before, but only for three days, so there's surely someone else on BGG better prepared to assist you. Good luck in the games, and with travelling to France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've joined Wallenstein ... I've only played once and that was many many months ago, so I do qualify in that regard. Hopefully not owning the game shouldn't be a problem; I should probably have checked for on-line rules before signing on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:
I've joined Wallenstein ... I've only played once and that was many many months ago, so I do qualify in that regard. Hopefully not owning the game shouldn't be a problem; I should probably have checked for on-line rules before signing on.

Thanks for joining the Wallenstein game Mark. Don't worry, I don't own the game either (I'm actually doing this to figure out whether I want to go through the trouble of getting the game, on German eBay or something), and I believe there are English rules here on BGG.

So Greg, Mark, and "cornjob" (who I notice has also joined), do you think we should start Wallenstein with 4 players, or is it better with five? Also, for those of you who have played before (i.e., Greg and Cornjob), do you have any advice for me and Mark before the game starts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played once. I lost by a point. Um, I can't think of much advice, though I know that if I had taken over one more country at the end of the game, I would have won. I had the armies to do it too, but I just had them camped out being all defensive.

It's a well-balanced euro game with multiple paths to victory. So even if/when you screw up, you're not out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.