Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that if you clicked the HOT link on the forum list it would give you a list of forum posts sorted by recommendations! I have my front page set up to show forum listed by most recent and another section where they are listed by recommendations (at least I thought it was). The section listed by recommendation is ordered by recommendations, at least it appears to be. However, the listed number of recommendations isn't accurate. The number in the list format doesn't refect the number that the thread has if you open it. Is there a bug here or am I just missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
I believe Hot forums are sorted by number of recommendations in the last xx hours (not sure how many). That is what the number in the first column tells you. Maybe it would be better if it were the total number of recs displayed, but then the sorting would be kind of confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's 48 hours

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.