JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing Ticket to Ride with friends and family. I picked two train cards from the deck. The second card turned out to be the card I had been wanting to draw for the last year! I was so excited, I never thought I would draw that card.

My family was happy that I got that card, but annoyed that they didn't draw it. I thought that since it took me so long to get that card that I should save it for just the right moment. I decided to place it in a red velvet lined box. I took it up to my room and hid it in my sock drawer. I thought I would save it for another game. This was completely within the rules. the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
The red velvet lined box is kind of a dangerous call. A wicker basket would have been much more secure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's obvious that you want to marry your Father and kill your Mother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Glover
United States
Unspecified
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
Do you remember what the card was? Like, was it a real TTR card or was there something else printed on it?

nuclear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
HBGlover wrote:
Do you remember what the card was? Like, was it a real TTR card or was there something else printed on it?

Nope, I have no idea what it was except that it was the greatest card you could possibly imagine. And I remember that somehow it was my fine strategic playing that caused me to draw it.

BTW: chaddyboy & emjower totally crack me up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.