Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted some 11x17 player boards containing all the various elements that I find particularly useful for WotR. Unfortunately, be aware that there is a mistake on the FP player board, in the dice board section. I think there is no "army" result in the FP dice. I don't have the materials at hand, but someone can let me know if I am mistaken.

I will post the corrected files ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Munn

Unspecified
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct: the FP dice have 2 Characters, 1 Palantir, 1 Will of the West, 1 Muster, and 1 Army/Muster.

So that "Army" result in the FP board section should be a Character instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I thought. I fixed it already and new ones are on the way. So, if you are wanting to print these out, you may want to wait for the fixed files. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jeff,
Quick question: I don't suppose you can convert this very nice piece of art into something that can be printed (at home) on, say two, pages of A4 format? A4 = 21 x 29.7 cm or 8.25 x 11.75 inches and is the standard format in much of Europe. That would really be cool though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corvo
Netherlands
-
flag msg tools
mbmb
rnijholt wrote:
Hi Jeff,
Quick question: I don't suppose you can convert this very nice piece of art into something that can be printed (at home) on, say two, pages of A4 format? A4 = 21 x 29.7 cm or 8.25 x 11.75 inches and is the standard format in much of Europe. That would really be cool though...

I second that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rnijholt wrote:
That would really be cool though...

I'm glad you think so, thanks! Yeah, give some some time and I can come up with that with little to no trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zippadeedoodah
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup Great! I can't wait! ...but I will of course.
Very much obliged

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.